My skin didn’t always look like this… Watch for the full story, and here are my 10 rules that work for my skin:
- Never go to bed with makeup. I remove my makeup and then wash my face.
- Observe my skin. It might need something else from me everyday.
- Avoid shea butter and mineral oil.
- Be careful about limonene. Don’t use products if it’s in the first few ingredients.
- Pay attention to alcohols.
- Don’t use a peeling more than once week. Use exfoliating toners instead.
- Don’t use foaming cleansers.
- Never touch red blemishes. It’s ok to squeeze whiteheads, with care.
- If needed, apply different products to different parts of my face.
- Always use SPF.